top of page

Centro de Psicologia Group

Público·4 miembros
Ujanah Eperezc
Ujanah Eperezc

Behringer Driver Asio

Download >>>>> https://bltlly.com/2tt39m

Behringer Driver Asio

It comes with sparse documentation, and no CD. The guy at the store told me it all had to be downloaded. At the site one finds the importat ASIO drivers (I got the 64 bit ones), and asio4all, as well as audacity (the last two can be found in many other places). Now, it is likely the device will produce no sound when first plugged. I found valuable advice on a review at amazon.com, author Mr. S. Bailey which I copy and rewrite a little.

If you are JUST getting into recording and want to dabble, this may be a good cheap solution (hint: there are generic ones that use the same hardware for a lot less than behringer brand and they are all equally crappy so get the cheap one just called Guitar Link). However if you expect anything of quality, look elsewhere, the amount of headaches just to get this thing functioning is not worth the savings and you will never produce quality recordinngs from this anyway.

I wound up just throwing this behringer inteface in the trash and bought a Good interface for $150.This behringer is pure junk. after trying to get it to work right on SEVERAL software programsand failing i gave up on it There is a reason it is only $30 compared to other guitar interfaces that are $100 and up.

Without boring you with details, Behringer offers the generic ASIO4ALL driver for use with this product. However, with this generic driver the interface was working very badly (failed at 128 samples, high latency, pops and cutouts, unreliable).

After much pain checking and upgrading everything on his laptop, I now highly recommend the Behringer driver for a different model available in both 32 and 64 bit format under the heading "Behringer USB ASIO Drivers (For Zenyx Q502USB, Q802USB & Q1002USB Small Mixers)" at this web page:

Uninstall ASIO4ALL. Install this replacement driver then experiment with the settings from within Jamulus. You should be able to achieve much less latency and enjoy a reliable sound. This two input interface is now a good choice for use with Jamulus.

It did for me (thanks Laurent!). I uninstalled the Asio4All drivers and installed the 64bit version of the drivers Laurent said to use and bang, everything just worked. Note: make sure the audio interface is unplugged before you start the new driver installation, the software will prompt you to plug it in during installation and then prompt you to unplug it and plug back in once again. So you'll need to pay attention to the screen during the driver installation.

Hi guys. My friend just bought Behringer UMC22 but hasn't been able to get any sound coming into Jamulus (fader is set to the midde so should hear something). I had him try installing the Asio4All drivers but that didn't help so have told him to uninstall those and install these other drivers mentioned above. The thing I find odd is that when you go into the sound settings on his PC (Windows 8.1) it shows the Behringer is using some generic drivers, not Asio4All. Anyway, I'll have him uninstall them and install this new driver and see what happens.

Interesting - I have a friend who purchased the UMC22. We tried with both the ASIO4ALL / native win10 ASIO drivers, and the other behringer driver listed earlier in this thread. In both cases, we were only able to get audio from either the mic OR the guitar input to get into jamulus. Testing with Reaper, both are active simultaneously in both scenarios.

His Jamulus client shows activity from BOTH inputs simultaneously on the level meters (with different signals) when using the ASIO4ALL driver approach, but what arrives at the server is missing the left channel. I checked recordings at the server side of sessions with him in MONO, MONO-STEREO, and STEREO input modes, and in each case, the audio from the left channel is missing, even though his level meters show activity for both channels.

I had first installed the most recent driver (UMC -Driver_4-59-0). It worked immediately with Jamulus but the latency was disappointing (i.e

Acerca de

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page